Exploring Your Needs
Living the American dream of owning your own home can be a little overwhelming at first. So many things to consider, such as where to live, what kind of home to buy, and how to finance your investment.
Our Fleetwood homes are built for life – offering you the best in choice, value, and quality. To help you navigate this important decision, we have gathered a wealth of information that can help you to make a smart buying choice and own a home that you and your family will be proud of.
Here Is A Check List to Help Find the Home That Fits You Best
What are your family’s needs?
- How many bedrooms/bathrooms do you need?
- Will you need space to grow?
Where’s the perfect place for home?
- Do you own or are you intending to buy land?
- Will your home be placed on a leased home site?
Choose from dozens of floor plans.
- View the regionally designed floor plans at www.mtspokanehomesales.com or visit us at 14515 N. Newport Hwy. Mead, WA. 99021 to decide which model and floor plan is best for you.
Choose your favorite options.
- Customize your home with décor packages, upgrade your appliances, change your floor covering…the list goes on.
What is the best way to pay for your new home?
- Mt. Spokane Home Sales can offer a wide range of financing options that are designed to meet your needs. We are not a Mortgage Company but can put you in touch with several financial institutions that can help.
Your new home is on its way!
- Our homes are delivered directly from our manufacturing center or retailer to the site you have picked for your new home.
It’s here, now it’s time to be installed.
- Our homes are built in one or more sections. After being transported, they are installed; the utilities are connected and you move in!
All that’s left is your approval!
- Make sure everything is as you expected. If not, don’t hesitate to contact your retail home consultant so that issues may be quickly addressed.